If you would like to return items from SPAZE, you will be refunded the purchase price minus the return shipping cost. Contact us via email email@example.com or call 1-866-520-0755; our team will work with you to coordinate pick-up and drop-off of the items.
Steps to Return: A return needs to be processed within 30 days of your delivery date. Please keep the original Spaze packaging.
- Please reach out to us at Spaze, via email to start the return process.
- Items can only be exchanged/returned unassembled and in the original Spaze packaging. If you do not have the original packaging, you will be charged $70 handling fee per box.
- If you do not have the original packaging on hand, you are required to box/package the item, to protect it from damage in transit. If the item is damaged due to poor packaging, a minimum 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
- We will ask for photos to document the return process. We will need to see the item before re-packaging. Then once item is packaged.
- Once the item(s) is safe and sound at our warehouse, we will inspect it. After we determine it is in perfectly new condition, we will issue you a refund minus the shipping charges.
- Refunds normally take 5 to 10 business days to process.
- If the item is not in new condition or damaged, a minimum 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
Mattress Topper: Final Sale item, nonreturnable.
- Please note a Mattress Topper, will be covered under our standard warranty. This item can only be returned if the product is damaged during transit, or the product is defective.
Open box item(s): can be either a return or damaged box during transit. Our warehouse team has inspected the furniture, and it is in “as new” condition.
- Please note the open box policy, will be covered under our standard warranty. It can only be returned if the product is damaged during transit, or the product is defective.
Returns outside our standard service area are subject to a return shipping fee = initial shipping fee + $100.
Final Sale items are not part of our return/exchange policy. Final Sale are nonreturnable.
- Please note the Final Sale items, will be covered under our standard warranty. An item can only be returned if the product is damaged during transit, or the product is defective.
At Spaze Furniture, we offer a 3-year limited warranty on all our products, reflecting our commitment to providing you with high-quality, long-lasting furniture. Here’s what you need to know:
Warranty Coverage: Our warranty covers any defects in the frame of your furniture for 3 years from the date of purchase. Additionally, we offer a 1-year warranty on the fabric and foam used in our furniture. If any parts are found to be defective in material or workmanship, we will repair or replace them. The warranty covers residential use only.
Quality and Durability: Our furniture is meticulously designed, manufactured, and tested to meet superior quality standards. We use premium materials and employ rigorous manufacturing processes to ensure durability and longevity.
Exclusions: While our warranty provides comprehensive coverage, please note that it does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts, scratches, or damage resulting from improper use. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper assembly or disassembly of the product, modification, abnormal use, and lack of reasonable care.
Quality Assurance: With over 3 decades of experience in furniture designing, we have honed our expertise and perfected our mechanisms to create functional furniture that elevates your experience. At Spaze Furniture, we stand behind our craftsmanship and strive to provide you with reliable products that enrich your living space.
Claims Process: To initiate a warranty claim, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, kindly provide the following information: proof of purchase, a detailed description of the issue, and accompanying photos and a short video of the affected area.