Covid-19 Shipping Option:
Now, we do delivery across major cities in Canada. We are only able to offer curbside delivery option (delivery to the sidewalk in front of your house).
For Metro Vancouver area we can offer both curbside delivery and "room of choice" delivery option.
If you don't see your city on our delivery option, please contact us for further assistance. Not sure if your delivery address is within our standard service area? Give us a call or shoot us an email email@example.com and we will happily confirm.
At this time we are not able to deliver to PO boxes.
- Q. do you have a showroom?
- One of the reasons we can offer competitive prices on our furniture items is that we don't have any public showrooms or sales staff. We understand that sometimes it can be a challenge to purchase furniture products without seeing them (or sitting on them) beforehand, which is why we offer a 30-day return policy. https://www.spazefurniture.com/pages/shipping-return-policies/ on all of our items.
- In addition, please read other customers' reviews. Please feel free to reach out to us for any questions.
Q. does your furniture required assembly?
- Yes, assembly is required for most of our products. Most products are fairly easy to assemble. However some items will be more complicated. Please see the assembly instruction prior to purchase. Assembly instructions can be downloaded from the product page in PDF. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. is your product price in CAd or in usd?
The price is in Canadian Dollar.
Q. How do you handle exchanges and returns?
- Please review our shipping and return policy page (https://www.spazefurniture.com/pages/shipping-return-policies).
The items marked as “Final Sale” or clearance sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Q. Can I order NOW AND DELIVERY IT IN A LATER TIME?
Yes, we are able to hold your order for 1 month. Shoot us an email email@example.com with your order number and desired delivery date. Our team will work with you.
DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY
Q. What are your shipping rates?
- Q. Can I order NOW AND DELIVERY IT IN A LATER TIME?
- More details: https://www.spazefurniture.com/pages/shipping-return-policies
Q. Can you arrange to have my furniture brought into my home and do you assist with furniture assembly?
Yes, currently we offer this service in Metro Vancouver area.
Q. How can I track my shipment?
Due to the size of the shipment, we are unable to provide a tracking number, but our delivery partners will reach out to you and schedule an appointment.
Please send us a quick email if you would like to have delivery updates.
Q. what cities are considered as metro vancouver area?
- Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, Coquitlam, White Rock, up to Abbotsford.
- Q. what does it mean "fast Vancouver delivery within 1 week" ?
- If you choose curbside delivery, the delivery time will be within 1 week.
- If you choose room of choice or white glove delivery service, we will try our best to keep the delivery time within 1 week. However, sometimes it will take up to 2 weeks for delivery.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Q. Can I return my order?
Yes, you can. The items can only be exchanged/ returned unassembled and in the original Spaze packaging. Please review more details on our shipping and return policy: https://www.spazefurniture.com/pages/shipping-return-policies
Shipping/ Return Beyond Our Standard Delivery Area:
Some places are significantly higher shipping rates, so additional fees may apply. If the delivery place is outside of our standard delivery area, we unfortunately cannot offer free exchanges/ free return. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to assist with return shipping rate.
Q. I want to return my order. What do I do now?
Contact us by phone or email to let us know you want to return your order. Then, repackage the product in the original Spaze packaging in which you received it. Next, our delivery partner will contact you to schedule a time to collect your item(s) for return shipping.
Once the item(s) are safe and sound at our warehouse, we will inspect it. After we determine it is in perfectly new condition, we will issue you a refund minus the shipping charges. Refunds normally take 5 to 10 business days to process. If the item is not in new condition or damaged, minimum 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
Q. After a few months use my SPAZE furniture piece seems to be defective. What should I do?
We stand by the quality of our products which is why we offer a 3-year limited warranty on them.
If you are having an issue with your product, pull out your phone, take a few photos (or even video) showing the issue, then pull out a notepad and describe the issue in detail. Give us a call or shoot us an email ASAP email@example.com and we will help you rectify the situation.
Q. Can you tell me about the warranty you provide?
We offer a 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. This applies 3 years from the date of delivery. The warranty covers residential use only.
In order for the warranty to apply, the item must have been used for its intended purpose under normal circumstances (that means no pyjama parties where there are 6 people jumping on a single sofa sleeper). If the item was damaged from causes beyond normal wear and tear, it will not be covered by warranty.
Do you think you have any issue that might be covered by our warranty? Contact us and we’ll work with you to try and rectify the situation.
Q. Where are your products made?
Our furniture and home accessory items are designed by our product experts. Once we are pleased with the design, the plans are sent to our exclusive manufacturers in China with whom we have a strong and long-standing relationship. We visit our partners at the factories throughout the year to ensure they follow our strict standards for ethical business practices and quality control.
Q. Can I order upholstery swatches to see the fabrics before I place an order?
Yes, we would love to send you upholstery samples. Shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which fabric samples you want us to send you.
- Q. Where are your products made?
Q. WHERE CAN I FIND ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION?
You will find assembly instruction on each product page. If you can't find it, please shoot us an email email@example.com
Q. WHAT'S THE FIRMNESS OF SPAZE SOFA/ SOFA BEDS?
We want to help you to make an informed decision. We know one of the most challenging parts of committing to an online purchase is that you are unable to experience the product first. We understand that everyone has different comfort preferences. Please view the link for Spaze Furniture Firmness Scale: https://www.spazefurniture.com/blogs/news/spaze-furniture-firmness-scale
Q. why sofa bed is firmer compared to sofa?
Sofa bed is more multi-functional than a sofa because you can use it for seating, lounging, and sleeping. Many of sofa beds are built with metal frame. Metal frame is sturdy which gives longer life span and will provide firmer seat feeling. In addition, firmness is an important factor in back support. The foam of sofa beds is firmer in order to give enough back support during sleep.
If you decide to have a sofa bed in your living room, please do expect that it will be firmer compared to a normal sofa. (Performance vs. Comfort).
Q. how to make sofa beds more comfortable?
You may consider investing a memory foam topper if you plan to use it for daily sleeping.